- About BYA
- Classes & Privates
- New Students
- Events & Workshops
- Kino Macgregor Workshop February 5-7, 2016!!!!
- David Robson May 7-9, 2016!!!!
- Weekend Intro Course to Ashtanga with Marsha January 22-24, 2016
- Forty Hour Ashtanga Yoga Intensive with Marsha & Kathy
- Happy Body 14-Day Plant Powered Reset with Jackie
- Retreat in the North Ga Mountains with Marsha & Kathy April 1-3, 2016
After living in France for six years yoga offered me a way back into what had become a foreign land. In 2001 I began taking yoga classes and quickly became devoted. While on a trip to Hawaii I discovered Ashtanga yoga. Back in Atlanta I continued my journey and became a certified yoga instructor. I completed an apprenticeship and began teaching in 2004. In 2006 I took my first class at Balance, rediscovered Ashtanga and instantly felt at home. I am blessed to be a part of such a wonderful yoga community. When I teach I want my students to feel welcome. Everyone should feel proud of their practice regardless of their level.
I completed a certification in kids yoga and started teaching kids yoga in the spring of 2009. Seeing as I have two girls of my own, Fiona and Phoebe, it seemed like a natural progression. Teaching children is a real joy and one very close to my heart. May we all continue to embrace our inner child through this ancient discipline.