Next 4-Week Beginner Series:
Saturday, February 1 from 8:30-9:30am (Classes are on Saturdays AND Sundays for 4 weeks at 8:30am and are approximately 1 hour)
Pre-registration is recommended
Cost: $150 for 8 beginner semi-private classes and reference materials.
All are welcome!
Privates are a great way to begin as you have the teacher’s fullest attention and you can learn the ropes at your own pace. Many of our longest students started on privates and then seamlessly moved into Mysore-style classes. Email us to schedule your privates: email@example.com
4-Week Beginner Series
In this series, you’ll learn the basics of the ashtanga method. You’re not required to have any previous experience. Simply come as you are and we will teach you how to focus your mind and lighten up your body. If you want to enhance your life in every way- sign up for our next series. Classes are held on Saturdays and Sundays and are approximately 1 hour.
Simply show up for a class that works for your schedule and we will meet you where you are. We love highly motivated new students.
***If you’re new to our shala but not to ashtanga, sign up for one of our new student specials: 3 classes for $25 OR $75 for 30 days of unlimited yoga. (These specials cannot be used for the Beginner Series Classes but can be purchased AFTER attending a 4-Week Beginner Series). We would love to have you!***
- Be prepared to work hard, sweat, learn and grow.
- Be committed to your practice–the more you do it, the more quickly you feel it and the greater the benefit. Like any discipline, if you don’t do it very often, don’t expect results. The suggested minimum amount is three times per week. If you simply can not get here that often, just do your best!
- Bring a mat and a towel. They are available to rent at the studio as well.
- Dress comfortably.
- Don’t wear perfume or jewelry.
- Do not eat for at least two hours before classes.
- Be aware that class cards have an expiration policy. Also, be aware that there are NO REFUNDS issued after 14 days before a scheduled workshop. Full refunds will be issued up to this point. Thank you.